Monday, August 11, 2008

I am

A revolutionary
Sexually active in the community
Not willing to indicate my race on questioneers
Always very quiet, but when I do speak, I am profound
Frugally generous
Basically a doctor
An untainted journalistic voice
Anxious ambivalent, schizoid personality disorder
Generally sedentary
An aficionado and a connoisseur
prone to achieving and exaggerating academic achievments
Also prone to wordiness
Often the source of conflict
Not able to acknowledge skinny people
I don't always leave the bathroom a victor
Thinking about this video.
Seldom at fault
In it for better or worse
Consistently overestimating my popularity
Twenty-two today


1 comment:

Katie said...

seriously - i don't know why we didnt talk monday - i guess cause i thought your birthday was yesterday. and yesterday i had a very valid excuse for not wishing you a happy birthday.

either way - it is belated and it is heartfelt - hope this is the best one yet.

k